Patient Connect is an online tool that gives patients and families 24/7 access to their healthcare information.
With Patient Connect, you can view:
- Upcoming appointments
- Laboratory and diagnostic results
- Healthcare provider notes
- Visit history information
- A summary of medications ordered when you are discharged from the hospital
To Self Enroll
** Important tips for Self-Enrollment**
To self-enroll: You must have a valid email address provided at registration to self-enroll
- Do not include your middle name in the first name field
- If you are entering your MRN# you must enter the entire number, starting with the letter: M, S or H, for example: M00123456 or S00556677
- If you are entering your OHIP #, you must enter the last 4 numbers of your OHIP, for example if your OHIP# read : 1234 567 890 – PP, you would enter 7890
- Provide your email address when you register as a patient at the hospital
- Click enrollment request link
- Complete the enrollment request form
- Click submit
- An email will be sent to the same address that you entered on the enrollment request form. Follow the link to create your unique user login ID and password to complete enrollment.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact Health Records (1-877-733-5033).
Already signed up?
Click here to log on to your Patient Connect account.
Access Patient Connect from your mobile device:
- Download the free MEDITECH MHealth app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Once installed, open the MEDITECH MHealth app
- A pop-up message requesting access to your location services appears. Select ‘yes’
- Make sure the location services in your device settings is set to on
- Click on the MEDITECH MHealth app and click on Patient Connect
- Enter your user ID and password to login
From the home screen menu you can access your health information