Check our COVID-19 info page for any updates before coming to the hospital.
Making an appointment
Making an appointment
Location and Contact
Markham site:Phone: (patient scheduling office): 905-472-7020
When you arrive at Markham site: Unless otherwise specified, register at registration desk in main lobby. The registration desk clerk will direct you to your procedure.
Uxbridge site:Phone: 905-852-9771 ext. 5249
When you arrive at Uxbridge site: Unless otherwise specified, register at central registration desk on main floor. The registration desk clerk will direct you from there.
At our Markham and Uxbridge sites, we are dedicated to ensuring that any test or procedure you have is performed as quickly, effectively and compassionately as possible.
Our patient scheduling centre books appointments for Markham and Uxbridge sites, in the following areas:
- Diagnostic imaging: MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, mammogram, interventional radiology
- Fracture clinic
- Cardio respiratory
Contacting the patient scheduling centre
Your doctor will provide us with a request for your appointment/procedure.
- Twenty-four hours after you have visited your doctor, you will be able to contact us directly to book your appointment. You can either call us or drop by our patient scheduling office.
- Please have your Ontario Health Card ready when contacting us.
- For Markham site, call us at 905-472-7020 from Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. OR drop by our desk at the patient scheduling office (room A2613) located across from Clinic 1.
- For Uxbridge site call us at 905-852-9771 ext. 5249.
Many of the tests we perform at the hospital require you to do some preparations prior to arriving at the hospital (e.g., no eating or drinking prior to the test). The scheduling office will provide you with any necessary preparation information. However, for your convenience, all preparation information for each of our tests can be found on the relevant page in Clinics and Departments.
How to change your appointment
If you are unable to make it for the scheduled appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment at 905-472-7020 (Markham site) or 905-852-9771 ext. 5249 (Uxbridge site).
Please note that any rescheduling most likely will result in a date/time later than your original.
If you have an appointment for diagnostic imaging or other select departments, we will provide you with a reminder call a few days before your appointment. Find out more about reminder calls.