Due to a flood caused by the extreme cold weather, certain areas of the hospital are temporarily closed or have been moved. Read more.
Sleep disorder clinic
The sleep disorder clinic offers a comprehensive diagnostic and treatment service for adult patients with related medical problems. These include:
- Nighttime snoring and gasps
- Limb movements during sleep
- Night time behaviours
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
- Daytime excessive sleepiness
- Daytime fatigue
- Morning headache
- Unrefreshing sleep
At the sleep disorder clinic you will:
- Meet with the medical sleep specialists with expertise in sleep disorders
- Be assessed by the physician who will thoroughly review your sleep patterns and your sleep difficulties
- Receive the results of your sleep study (if applicable)
- Learn about your sleep disorder
- Provided with therapy options
A physician referral is required to the sleep disorder clinic.
For information regarding your appointment please call 905-472-7614
Do you have additional questions? E-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.