Friday, October 26th, 2018 9:00am – 3:00pm
Cornell Community Centre, Rehearsal Hall
3201 Bur Oak Avenue
About the event
An educational day focused on mental health and addictions including opioids and marijuana.
Free admission with complimentary lunch and parking (with validation).
- Keynote Speaker: Darryl Singer - personal experience with addiction and mental health
- Dr. R. Sethna
- Dr. M. Weiss - Understanding how the brain changes in addiction
- Dr. A. Barsoum - Overview of mental health and addictions with focus on opioids
- Dr. M. Berber - Marijuana and mental health “Marijuana: Separating the Myths from the Clinical Realities”
- Lived experience and other guest speakers