An educational day focused on mental health and addictions including opioids and marijuana.
Free admission with complimentary lunch and parking (with validation).
- Keynote Speaker: Darryl Singer - personal experience with addiction and mental health
- Dr. R. Sethna
- Dr. M. Weiss - Understanding how the brain changes in addiction
- Dr. A. Barsoum - Overview of mental health and addictions with focus on opioids
- Dr. M. Berber - Marijuana and mental health “Marijuana: Separating the Myths from the Clinical Realities”
- Lived experience and other guest speakers