Joint Centres for Transformative Health Innovation
Markham Stouffville Hospital is proud to be one of six member hospital that comprise the Joint Centres for Transformative Healthcare Innovation. The goal of the partnership is to share innovations focused on improving quality and value in health care. Other member hospitals include Mackenzie Health, Michael Garron Hospital, North York General Hospital, Southlake Regional Health Centre, and St. Joseph's Health Centre.
- As a platform for innovation and collaboration, the Joint Centres is guided by five strategic directions:
- Seek and share innovative ideas that improve service delivery and/or value across the system
- Serve as a living laboratory to demonstrate innovation
- Provide a forum for the rapid execution of new ideas, technologies, products and processes to improve system performance
- Provide a test environment for Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and/or LHIN sponsored innovation and demonstration projects
Create opportunities for shared innovation, learning, and knowledge transfer among the member organizations, their staff and physicians
To learn more about the Joint Centres visit the website.