*NEW 30 and 120 Use Parking Passes Now Available!
MSH has introduced 30 and 120 use passes to provide more flexible parking options for frequent hospital visitors. These new passes are available for purchase only from the parking office during business hours.
You can purchase a 30 use pass for $95 ($3.17 per use), valid for 30 in/out transactions from visitor parking or you can purchase a 120 use pass for $260.00 ($2.16 per use), valid for 120 in/out transactions from visitor parking. These pass will be valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Hospitals are mandated to use parking fees as a revenue source to supplement Government funding. Parking revenues help us provide the community with programs and services it needs. In 2014 the government wanted hospitals to address parking fees for frequent users or compassionate rate available for patients and visitors. MSH has implemented those policies.
Visitor's Parking Lot 1 – Main Entrance / Link Lobby
Located on Church Street between Ninth Line and Bur Oak. This lot can be accessed by the entrance off of Butternut Lane. Suggested parking for Clinic appointments, day registration and Medical Office Building (MOB) appointments.
Visitor's Parking Lot 3 – Health Services Building
Located and accessed from the north side of Church Street between Ninth Line and Bur Oak. Suggested parking for HSB appointments.
Visitor's Parking Lot 6 – Emergency – 24 hr access to MSH
Located East of Ninth line and North of Hwy # 7 accesses is from Ninth Line or Bur Oak. Suggested parking for patients or visitor to the Emergency Department, Maternity and all after-hours access to the building.
Medical Office Building
Pay and display parking is required in front of the Medical Office Building for all vehicles including those in accessible spots. Alternatively you may park in visitor's parking lot 1.
Health Services Building
Pay and display parking is offered west of the Health Services Building. All vehicles including those in accessible spots must display a valid paid timed ticket. Alternatively you may park in visitor parking lot # 3.
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
The hospital has numerous spots designated for accessibility parking located within close proximity to the hospital entrances. There are also ramps into all parking kiosks.
Patients and visitors have two options available when paying for parking.
Option 1: Regular Payment
- Obtain a ticket upon entry and keep it with you during your visit.
Prior to returning to your vehicle, make your payment at one of our conveniently located Payment Stations.
- Insert you ticket
- At this time you may upgrade your ticket to a daily, weekly or monthly pass
- Our machines accept bills, coins and credit cards.
- Press the help button for any assistance required. Alternatively you can visit our Parking Office during operating hours for payment with debit or credit cards.
Note: 30 or 120 use passes are only available from the Parking Office located in Visitor Lot # 1 (Main / Link Lobby Entrance)
- Obtain your activated paid exit ticket and receipt.
- Insert your activated paid ticket into the gate machine when you leave to exit the lot.
Option 2: Regular Payment Only with Credit Card (no upgrade options)
- Obtain a ticket upon entry.
- When exiting insert ticket into exit gate
· Cost of parking will be displayed
· Use a Credit card by inserting it into the same slot or if you have a chip Tap it on the Credit Card reader.
· Obtain you credit card and receipt
Option 3: Express Payment (Environmentally Friendly) – Credit Card Only
- Tap your chipped credit card or insert your credit card at the point of entry, when accepted the gate will open
- Upon exit use the same credit card (tap or insert) at the exit gate machine upon leaving. A receipt will be printed at this time and the gate will rise to allow you to exit.
Option 4: Multi Visit Passes
Single day, weekly and monthly passes may be purchased from the electronic pay stations.
- Upon exit insert your card
- Select an upgrade feature
- Confirm the payment amount
- Insert payment option
- Passes are available in 30 use and 120 use amounts.
- Visit the Parking Office located in Visitor Lot #1 during office hours
- Request a usage pass from the attendant
- Provide payment via debit card or credit card.
- Use this ticket every time you enter and exit the parking lot. (do not press for a ticket at the entry gate)
Payment Stations – Gated Lots
Cash or Credit is accepted in the following locations:
- Outside in the Visitor Lot #6 and Staff Lot #7 (east exit)
- Inside the emergency entrance / exit
- Inside the Link Lobby entrance / exit
Outside in the Visitor Lot #1
- West gate location
- East gate location (beside the parking office)
- Inside the Medical Office Building (2nd floor West Main Entrance)
- Inside the Health Service Building (1st floor North Entrance to Church St.)
Debit or Credit Card payment is accepted at:
- Parking Office during operation hours
Payment Stations – Pay and Display
- Located in the area where pay and display is required
Medical Office Building (MOB)
- Outside Main Entrance
- North of Main Entrance
- Between MOB and MSH (South of Main Entrance)
- Health Services Building (HSB)
- Outside the back door (East of Building)
- Outside of the Emergency Entrance
- Short Term Emergency Patients Parking
|Minimum 30 minutes||$4.00||Base Rate|
|Daily Maximum (24 Hours from time of entry)||$17.00|
|Daily In/Out Privileges (Maximum 12 hours)||$22.00||Unlimited in and out|
|Weekly Parking Pass (7 Days)||$47.00||$6.71 per day|
|Monthly Parking Pass (30 Days)||$95.00||$3.17 per day|
30 Use Parking Pass (30 in/out events within 1 year)
Available at the Parking Office during operation hours only
|$95.00||$3.17 per use|
120 Use Parking Pass (120 in/out events within 1 year)
Available at the Parking Office during operation hours only
|$260.00||$2.16 per use|
Full support is available Monday to Friday 7:00am to 9:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 9:30am to 7:00pm at the Parking Office located in the Visitors lot. Outside these hours, assistance is available to you by pressing the intercom button.
Click here to read frequently asked questions (FAQ) about parking.
|Minimum Interval (1 hour)||$1.75|
|Daily Maximum (9 hours from time of entry)||$5.25|
- Patients & Visitors
- Areas of Care
- Careers & Volunteers
- Education & Research
- Our Foundations
- About Us
Patients & Visitors
- Emergency Wait Times
- Health Information
- Patient Resources
- Make an Appointment
- Office of Access and Privacy
- Pay Bills
- Physician Directory
- Telemedicine at MSH
- TV & Phone Service
- Uninsured Services
- Visiting the Hospital
- Your Role in Safety