Uxbridge Site Allergy Clinic
- Outpatient clinical service for adults and children with asthma or allergy
- Assessment & Treatment of asthma
- Assessment of patients with potential allergic Reactions/Anaphylaxis
- Food Allergy testing
- Drug allergy testing including Penicillin allergy testing
- Vaccine allergy testing
- Contact dermatitis/ Eczema
- Chronic urticaria and angioedema
- Seasonal/ Environmental allergy evaluation and management
905-852-9771 ext. 5325
Markham Stouffville Hospital's Uxbridge Site
4 Campbell Dr, Uxbridge, ON L9P 1R5
Before Your Visit
- Please do not take any antihistamines, cough or cold medication for four days before your visit
- Please bring all your medication with you
- Do not take inhalers on the day of testing
- Bring your health card with you
During Your Visit
Your assessment may take up to 1-1.5 hours depending on the testing required.
The clinic assessment includes allergy tests and a consultation with the allergist. The patient will receive a diagnosis; care plan, and instructions to stay in touch with their primary care physician.
After Your Visit
You may require further testing. You will have a follow-up at your physician’s office if required.
Changing Your Appointment:
Please contact us as soon as possible, if you need to change or cancel your appointment: 905-852-9771 ext. 5325.
- Patients & Visitors
- Areas of Care
- Careers & Volunteers
- Our Foundations
- About Us